<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Pedagogue | davidjacksonmbap | Activity</title>
	<link>https://pedagogue.app/members/davidjacksonmbap/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://pedagogue.app/members/davidjacksonmbap/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for davidjacksonmbap.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 07:35:26 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01cbeca0ae6bac777aeed8f6b6ddeaff</guid>
				<title>davidjacksonmbap joined the group How to Develop Young Children&#039;s Skills and Knowledge of Math and Science</title>
				<link>https://pedagogue.app/activity/p/579380/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2024 14:16:41 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8769a7020f0f980a9318f68d3838e9f</guid>
				<title></title>
				<link>https://pedagogue.app/activity/p/579374/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2024 14:13:19 -0400</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe0b6e498ba752f6e1586db5f4345619</guid>
				<title>I just became a member here, glad to be involved. I am interested in sharing updates from my personal blog, called David&#039;s MBA journey, located here: My blog</title>
				<link>https://pedagogue.app/activity/p/579369/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Apr 2024 14:12:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>I just became a member here, glad to be involved. I am interested in sharing updates from my personal blog, called David&#8217;s MBA journey, located here: <a target="_blank" href="https://jacksonmba.com" rel="nofollow ugc">My blog</a></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>