As a Pokémon Go player, keeping up to date with raid guides is crucial in ensuring you are well prepared for legendary battles. Tornadus, the Cyclone Pokémon, is here! Capture this Flying-type Pokémon for your collection by understanding its weaknesses, optimal counters, and moveset. Read on to learn everything you need to know about Tornadus raids.
Tornadus, being a pure Flying-type Pokémon, has some distinct weaknesses that can be exploited during the raid battle:
1. Electric – As a Flying-type Pokémon, it is weak against Electric-type moves.
2. Ice – Ice-type moves are also super effective against Tornadus.
3. Rock – This Cyclone Pokémon takes heavy damage from Rock-type moves.
Given these weaknesses, here are the best counters for battling Tornadus:
1. Rampardos – With its high attack stat and access to the powerful move Rock Slide, Rampardos poses a significant threat to Tornadus.
2. Tyranitar – This powerful Rock/Dark type Pokémon makes use of its strong attack stat and resistance to Flying-type moves with moves like Smack Down and Stone Edge.
3. Raikou – The Electric-type Raikou can dish out massive damage with Thunder Shock and Wild Charge.
4. Electivire – With an impressive offensive stat line and access to Thunder Shock and Wild Charge, Electivire can effectively counter Tornadus.
5. Magnezone – Magnezone’s Electric typing can help you exploit the weakness of Tornadus using Spark and Wild Charge.
6. Mamoswine – This Ground/Ice type can leverage its powerful Avalanche attack to deal significant damage.
Understanding Tornadus’ moveset can help you strategize your team effectively:
1. Air Slash (Flying)
2. Bite (Dark)
1. Hurricane (Flying)
2. Heat Wave (Fire)
3. Grass Knot (Grass)
With this comprehensive guide, you should be well-prepared to take on the legendary Tornadus raid battle in Pokémon Go. Focus on exploiting its weaknesses with the right counters, and soon, you’ll have Tornadus in your collection. Good luck, trainers!