- Why did the teacher wear sunglasses inside?
The pupils were so bright.
- Why did the boy eat his homework?
Because his teacher said, it was a piece of cake.
- Why did the music teacher need a ladder?
To reach the high notes.
- What pencil did Shakespeare write with?
- What did the ghost teacher say to the class?
Look at the board, and I’ll go through it again!
- You know what’s odd?
Every other number!
- Why did the teacher marry the janitor?
Because he swept her off her feet.
- What is 5Q + 5Q?
10Q, and you are welcome.
- Why are seagulls called seagulls?
Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels.
- How do all the oceans say hello to each other?
- On the first day of school, what did the teacher say her three favorite words were?
June, July, and August.
- What is a maths teacher’s favorite dessert?
- Why did the teacher write the class rules on the window?
She wanted the rules to be evident to the students!
- Why did the teacher jump into the pond?
To test the waters.
- What are ten things a teacher can always count on?
- Teacher: Whoever answers my next question can go home. One boy throws his bag out of the window. Teacher: Who just threw that?! Boy: Me! I’m going home now!
- Why was the math book sad?
It had so many problems.
- What’s the king of all the school supplies?
- What kind of school do you attend if you are an ice cream man?
- Why do magicians do so well in school?
They are so good at trick questions!